AMA - Should I Wait?
This question comes from Joseph in California.
Hey Victor;
Love your podcast. I have real estate as my primary source of retirement income, so building that portfolio of properties I intend to hold is something I want to do aggressively and smartly. We have $100K to move forward with another property or properties, though the prices are making me shy of moving forward. I’m sensing waiting till the “fenzy” calms down; will make smarter use of money. Even if the interest rates go up a little. I know your crystal ball is broken currently, nor are you here to give me specific personal guidance. I was wondering if your thoughts align with mine. Listening to Robert Kiyosaki; he seems to be waiting till a downturn to start buying. My thoughts are interest rates can always be adjusted after the purchase, though purchase price can’t.
Victor; is my aggressive patience warranted right now?
------------------------
Host: Victor Menasce
email: [email protected]
You May Also Like

The Canadian Investor
Braden Dennis & Simon Belanger

Krypto Podcast - Bitcoin, NFTs, web3, DeFi und Metaverse - News, Analysen und Interviews zu Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT Kollektionen und anderen Kryptos
Blue Alpine GmbH

Brushwood Media Network
Brushwood Media Network

Jazz Shapers
Bauer Media

Automotive News Daily Drive
Automotive News

Marketplace All-in-One
Marketplace

Inversión Dividendos
Carlos García

Prof G Markets
Vox Media Podcast Network

The Prof G Pod with Scott Galloway
The Prof G Pod with Scott

Finanzrudel Audio Experience
Thomas Kovacs (Sparkojote)
Community discussion